You are now able to access the Sims Parent App and website at your own convenience via smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere. It is also a convenient way for you to access, review and request changes to the data held at school for your child.
What you will find in SIMS Parent:
Access to your child’s data collection information (pupil information, contact details, medical details, cultural information, dietary information) and the ability to update these details so that
we always have the most up-to-date information in case of an emergency. Please make sure that we have the full name, address, telephone number and email of the Primary and Second Carer with Parental Responsibility.
- Assessment information/your child’s school report
- Information about your child’s attendance and conduct
- If you have more than one child at school, you will have access to this information for all your children, from the same app.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent App
- We will send you an activation email, simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store – search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact the school. Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please contact your school if you require a replacement after this date.